Yep We are going to talk about this gang,my gang and why they keep going to Asda
Right This is a picture of my crew below;
Now the thing is for the last 10 years we have been shopping at the Walsgrave branch of Asda and we have been shopping online too and here is why ;
We should not be shopping at Asda.
- Dad simply hates shopping of any sort that takes more than 10 minutes.
- Asda is not that close to our home.
- Dad hates crowds
- Munashe used to scream the place down when he was 2 now he takes stuff off the shelves
- Chenge at 8 months does the same
- Mum wants our backdoor to open into Asda
- Tadiwa thinks Shopping in Asda should be on the school curriculum
- We dont get freebies at Asda
- Dad thinks Asda Online shopping should be voice activated (i wish)
Ok ,Ok the negativity is really about me.I hate shopping but back to the real issue.
Why do we really shop at Asda instore or online and why have we done it for the last decade?
Has asda put a spell on us? Tesco is much closer so is Aldi and Morissons
I did not twist and turn in bed for a week to figure it out.Its about
- Good customer service
- Good value on Price(and we dont even do that price gaurantee thing)
- Good products (if they are s***t we take them back)
Its what we value when we shop and thats what we get when we shop for asda toys,asda games or asda baby.
If you shop at Asda online or instore and dont get those three then you should make some noise.You will be heard.
Happy Shopping at Asda